Thursday, May 20, 2004

Daughters and Church members off to Bible College and the Mission Field

My two oldest daughters are going to Pensacola Christian College May 29. They have been accepted into the work program and so we must say good-bye to them soon. Bethany will begin as a Graphics Arts major and Rachel as a Business major with a minor in Spanish.

Rosendo, my assistant Pastor, graduated from our Bible College and is returning to Mexico to be a missionary to his own country. Tulio, a young musical prodigy from Peru, has been helping us this last semester. He will be spending the summer helping his father start a church among Latin-American immigrants in North Carolina.

I will miss my daughters and my helpers. Yet they are all going forward and doing such great things, so I am comforted, encouraged and even excited about what God may accomplish through such quality young people as these.

No comments: