Monday, May 31, 2004

Progress in our Church. Tina and girls arrive in Pensacola

Progress in our Church.

Wilfredo is an active and talented church member. I have been after him to preach and he has finally agreed to preach. His first sermon will be June 6. Pray for Wilfredo. My desire for him is that he will be encouraged, continue growing and that the church might continue benefiting from his ministry.

Tina and girls arrive in Pensacola

Tina just called me from Florida. They all had a nice trip and arrived in good condition. The college student assigned to pick them up forgot about it, so Tina hired a taxi to get her to the college. What impressed me is that the College paid the cab fare because of the mix up! I feel better sending my daughters there, knowing that the staff is so considerate. Since they arrived Memorial Day week-end, the campus was like a Ghost town, so I will have to wait a bit more before they can give me any information about their new jobs and living arrangements.

No comments: