Saturday, June 26, 2004

Summer Camp Fun and Life Changing Decisions


The twins and I went to summer camp last week. I preached to forty-five kids morning and evening on the theme of how to prepare for God's service. Six children prayed asking Jesus to be their personal Savior and more than fifteen prayed for help in different areas of their lives! My science experiments, including the water rocket and sock bazooka worked great. I think the kids will remember the lessons learned at camp for a long time.

Bethany and Rachel sent me some nice letters for Father's day. They are doing well in Pensacola Christian College.

This week I have invited Rafael to preach in our church. He is a 27 year old student from our Bible college. He was an engineering student in Colombia that decided to answer God's calling to the ministry and come to our college to prepare. He plans to return to Cartegena, Colombia and start a christian seminary. I have invited him to work with me and I hope he says yes. Posted by Hello

No comments: