Friday, July 09, 2004

A Disciple Helps his Pastor!


A few weeks ago I had a water leak between the motor and transmission that cost about three hundred dollars to fix. Another leak is coming from the same area. A young man from my church came by and took a look at it. He is willing to spend a day at my house this coming Monday to fix it for me. I expect to pay him but I don't mind helping a church member. Miguel has just begun to lead singing Sunday morning and is taking guitar lessons from me Wednesday nights before prayer meeting. He gave a testimony last month about beginning to tithe, so I know some of what we pay him will find its way back into the church. I am thankful for Miguel. Please pray that we can get the car up and running again soon. We live in the small town of Comerio up in the mountains and need a car to get to just about everywhere. Posted by Hello

No comments: