Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Ants in our Pants!


Ants in Our Pants!

Last night my deacon and I visited the apartment of a lady who came to our church recently. We were not seated long when I noticed Luis shaking his pants leg. Soon he was standing up and shaking both his legs. The woman we were visiting said, "I am sorry, the whole apartment complex here is infested with biting ants. How about if we move the table?" So we got up and moved the kitchen table about ten feet and continued our bible study. But not before I had to do a little leg shaking myself. Luis said he hoped we would not have to do a dance to get rid of the ants. He said he was out of practice after being a Baptist for so many years. I am glad to hear that!

The good news is that the woman has made a profession of faith and wants to be baptized. So, in spite of ants in our pants, the Lord still brought glory to himself!
Posted by Hello

No comments: