Sunday, November 21, 2004


Fruitful Thanksgiving Dinner at Church

Two of my college students and I went visiting Saturday and invited a number of people to attend our Thanksgiving service this Sunday. Four new boys came! I had our youngest college student Tulio preach. He is just 17 but in his second year of college. He played the piano for Sunday school and then preached during the Worship service Sunday morning. He did a great job. Afterwards most stayed for our Thanksgiving dinner. We had turkey roasted in garlic, Puerto Rican style and all the Puerto Rican trimmings. Sorry, no pumpkin pie. But we did have a big pan of cream cheese flan, so no one is complaining. About 31 came for our dinner. After a good service and a large, fine meal like that one, it's time for a siesta! But I have to get my college material in order for tomorrow, so it can't be a long one. Posted by Hello

No comments: