Tuesday, November 23, 2004


Our Web page and Email results in a New Student for our Bible College!

A missions-minded high school student named Eric did a search on the internet and came across our web page. He wrote us about 4 emails last year and I took the time to answer his letters as fully as possible. He asked many good questions about our ministry and our school: Puerto Rico Baptist College. Monday, I noticed a new student in one of my afternoon classes. He said, "Pastor Prelgovisk, Remember me? I'm Eric! I wrote you last year. Well, here I am!" Well, let me tell you, I am very happy about how this all happened! Hurray! Another young person studying for the important work of missions!

Please tell others about our ministry and our web page! Maybe there is another Eric out there, just waiting for the information!
 Posted by Hello

No comments: