Friday, January 21, 2005


Our Puerto Rico Baptist College has started a new semester . We have a record number of students again, about 60! We have some Pastors who can't teach this year, so I am teaching an extra class. I do all my teaching on Mondays when I can so I can work on church planting up here in the mountains of Puerto Rico during the rest of the week. But Mondays are getting very long! I have 15 students in three classes: Introduction to Physics: one class in Spanish, the other for English speaking students. Then History of Western Civilization (taught in Spanish). I have a class in Apologetics in the evening, but don't know yet how many are signed up for it. I am using the Apologetics material for our Wednesday prayer meeting Bible studies and my Science experiments for object lessons during Summer Camp, so we are getting double duty out of some of our efforts. We do get tired. But then we see the blessings and we get recharged! Posted by Hello

No comments: