Tuesday, January 11, 2005


We led a 27-year-old young man named Victor to the Lord tonight. We led Miguel, Victors' cousin, to the Lord about two years ago and helped him through a rehab program. Tonight, Miguel went with us to Victors house. We were well received and Victor listened with interest to the Good News of Gods' love for him and the better life Jesus has for those who love him. Victor prayed and asked Jesus to be his Savior tonight.

On the way home, I wanted to encourage Miguel. I said, "We all had a part in Victors' decision tonight, but you had the greatest part of all. I presented the gospel, but Victor did not let us in because I was the pastor. Victor has seen you live the Christian life and wants the kind of life he has seen in you. He let us in because he wants what you have, a changed life." Well, Miguel went home happy and I came home rejoicing. Thanks for praying for us. Tonight it made a wonderful difference. Posted by Hello

No comments: