Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Blue Screen of Death


Our home school is slowing down this week because of a computer that is trying to die on us. Sarah and Kristin have a computer based curriculum that we really enjoy...until a computer crashes. Fortunately we have all the work backed upped and saved. But unfortunately, we will have the expense of replacing the computer. I fixed it temporarily, but after it showed me the "Blue screen of death" and a few other symptoms, I could tell it did not have long to live.

I can get one down here for about $500. This will be hard for us to do because just last week we spent $280 for a new car radiator. But school must go on...so I will go to Sam's club here in Puerto Rico and bring home a machine within the next day or so. We are short on computers. I don't have a laptop or a computer for the church, so if anyone has a spare in good condition, let us know. That way, if a homeschool computer crashes, we could have a back up and not lose any school time.
Posted by Hello

No comments: