Monday, April 11, 2005


Over heated Sunday

Church went great today. I asked our 18-year-old assistant Tulio from Peru to preach and he did a great job. But later we had some problems.

After church Sunday, I drove the college student helpers back to our College but had trouble getting back home. Our 1992 Toyota mini van overheated and left me stranded right in the middle of traffic. The twins were with me, so I asked them to wait on the side of the road in case we were rear-ended and did all I could do to cool down the engine. About 15 min later, I restarted the car and got to a gas station, where it died again. I sent Sarah and Kristin inside the gas station to wait and I worked on the car another hour or so and finally got it full of fluids and risked the winding mountain road back home.

I would like a day off to unwind, but Church planting, my college classes, the IRS and some furlough plans all need their due attention this week. Posted by Hello

No comments: