Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Too Calm and Too Cool, & Maybe, Too Crazy


This picture eminds me of the response we get when we try to help people.

I have dealt with people with AIDS, people dying from alcohol poisoning and people losing homes and family. Some of them take the "What, Me worry?" attitude.

I spoke with a man dying from AIDS. He was pathetic looking, with legs like toothpicks. He glared at me and said, "You are just trying to wreck my fun!" Well, he didn't look like he was having all that much fun to me, sitting in his mothers house and wasting away.

Ten days later he died. A week later his older sister died of the same disease. They left behind the mother that cared for them. Someone told me that she was going to lose her government housing for allowing drug her kids to use drugs in her apartment.

Some fun.


No comments: