Saturday, February 01, 2014

Teaching the Bible Somewhere Every Single Day


Some of our bests results in teaching the Bible come from other days in the week, not just on Sundays.

Saturdays: The Little girls in the 2 min video below are in one of our AWANA classes (A Kid's Bible Club) that we are giving Saturdays between 10 an 11:30 AM. You don't have to speak Spanish to see they are learning and enjoying it.

Monday through Friday Mornings: At a Christian school near where I live, I give devotions to 7th graders 3 morning a week and I also teach a Bible class to 9th graders twice a week. We also have a chapel on Thursdays. I took a "selfie" with some of the kids behind me.

Tuesday Night: I am a Civil Air Patrol Chaplain.

Wednesday Night: Prayer Meeting

Sundays: We teach and preach the Word on Sundays in a church we are planting in Puerto Rico, but it doesn't have to stop on Sundays! I love the fact that we have the privilege to share the Word of God that can change lives here in Puerto Rico every day of the week.



The little girls learned these verses: John 3:16,  1 John 4:14, Romans 1:16, and 1 Cor 15:3

No comments: