Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Epidemic?

This 22 year old young lady came to church and something good happened because of it.

I noticed her attending our service for a good number of Sundays in a row and I also noticed something special about her. She has a very attentive expression on her face during the preaching and nods her head and smiles when I make an point or application.

After the Easter morning message, she came forward and asked me to baptise her.

I spoke to her about having a class to explain the basics of the faith and what baptism is all about. The word got around that we were planing a baptism and then I heard two others respond "Me too!"

I didn't know that baptisms were contagious! I hope it turns out that they are!

1 comment:

RETA said...

Besides the day I received Jesus Christ into my heart . . . my water baptism was my favorite. I will never forget that day. What a great and meaningful day it was! No wonder it is "contagious"! Looks like blessings abound for you and your ministry!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com