Friday, April 17, 2015

I need a new phone


This is my phone. 

It is ok for talking and texting, but it is getting old and has no GPS. I would like to upgrade, but can't afford it. If you have upgraded and still have a previous version smartphone, not too terribly old, please consider passing it on to a missionary who would appreciate it.

Our current carrier is Sprint, but we have all the major carriers here in Puerto RIco. There is even 4G LTE service here. The function I am looking for the most is a phone with GPS that I can use on visitation and our missionary travels. 

I have checked on the "Free Phone" deals that many well meaning friends have sent me, but upon going through all the steps to get one, I discovered that some of them cost about twice the cost of a phone that you can purchase yourself. 

So, please consider sending us a phone to help us out down here. While it would be nice to have anything from an iPhone 5s or a Galaxy Note 3 or higher, anything better than what you see above would be greatly appreciated.

We are in the USA mailing system, so we can get regular mail. Our mailing address here is:

Steve and Tina Prelgovisk
URB SIERRA BAYAMON 
33-15 CALLE 31
BAYAMON, PR 00961-4365 USA



No comments: