Monday, July 27, 2015

Tina Not a Fan of Lizards in Her Fan

Sunday morning Tina suddenly stopped playing a hymn, unplugged the tower fan by her piano and quickly moved to the back of the church and handed it to one of the men.

She said, "I turned the fan on and heard a horrible noise. I can see a little lizard hand sticking out the vent. Please get him out, but after I leave. I do not want to see it or hear about how it looked."

One of our deacons said, "We got him out. About that little hand that was sticking out, well, he was waving goodby."

We really don't mind the lizards too much in church, because they eat the many bugs that breed here in the tropics. But when a lizard catches a big insect and munches it down, it does kind of divert attention from the sermon. I usually have to wait for him to finish his lunch or make it part of the sermon before I can regain everybody's attention.








No comments: