Monday, March 21, 2016

Dad Date

We are happy that our daughter Kristin has decided to come home and spend the time between her graduation and upcoming wedding with us.

The wedding day, June 17th, seems far away, but my wife Tina and Kristin are spending a lot of quality mother-daughter time getting ready for it.

Not to be left out, I am going on a few father-daughter outings myself.

Today we had some quality time at Ichiban, a nice Japanese restaurant in Puerto Rico. We had the Bento box lunch special. It was a nice casual way to talk and find out more about my daughter.

We feel so blessed that we have a positive relationship with our daughters, who in turn, love the Lord and have a positive view of us and the ministry.

They seem to have chosen some quality guys as well.

The future is uncertain, but from where I am sitting, it's looking pretty good.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! From where I sit looks like you've done a fine job, too. Enjoy the planning.

Sheryl Fullner said...

you were the first man in her life and that set the bar very high.

Greg and Pam McGahey said...

Congratulations! You have done a wonderful job raising your girls and serving the Lord! I am certain the Lord is saying
"well done my good and faithful servants!" Pam