Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jackie Evancho's Missionary Encouraging Song "I Believe"


The Uncle of Jackie Evancho, child singer, just wrote a great song that touched my heart. When Jackie sang this song for her uncle in church, I felt that she did more than just sing. I felt that she unveiled the heart and compassion of God.

The song is about having a sharing, caring heart and reaching out to troubled people with God's hope and help.

The songs lyrics are simple, profound and sweet, containing child like wishes and prayers to God for peace. But the faith of a child is held as precious in the Kingdom of God and we are to have just that kind of faith.

I praise the Lord that an older missionary like me can be encouraged to do his missionary work by this simple song, sung by a child.


No comments: